Friday, May 6, 2011

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY



Sami Yusuf - Mother (Arabic)


Blessed is your face


Blessed is your name
My beloved
Blessed is your smile
Which makes my soul want to fly
My beloved


All the nights
And all the times
That you cared for me
But i never realised it
And now it’s too late
Forgive me


Now i’m alone filled with so much shame
For all the years i caused you pain
If only i could sleep in your arms again
Mother i’m lost without you


You were the sun that brightened my day
Now who’s going to wipe my tears away
If only i knew what i know today
Mother i’m lost without you


Ummahu, ummahu, ya ummi
Wa shawqahu ila luqyaki ya ummi
Ummuka, ummuka, ummuka ummuka
Qawlu rasulika
Fi qalbi, fi hulumi
Anti ma’i ya ummi
Mother... mother... o my mother
How i long to see o mother
“your mother, your mother, your mother”
Is the saying of your prophet
In my heart, in my dreams
You are always with me mother


Ruhti wa taraktini
Ya nura ‘aynayya
Ya unsa layli
Ruhti wa taraktini
Man siwaki yahdhununi
Man siwaki yasturuni
Man siwaki yahrusuni
‘afwaki ummi
Samihini...


You went and left me
O light of my eyes
O comfort of my nights
You went and left me
Who, other than you, will embrace me?
Who, other than you, will cover me?
Who, other than you, will guard over me?
Your pardon mother, forgive me



++ This song specially dedicated to my mother... i wish to say that to her... however, mak dah tiada lagi sekarang.

Sebagai pengganti.. this song specially untuk Ibu Mertuaku... Pn. Khasimah b. Udin. Semoga Mak Bahagia sempena hari ibu ini.

So sempena hari ibu ni, I dedicate this beautiful song to my beloved sisters, kak yong, kak yang, kak uda, kak cik, kak cu, kak ida, kak su'aida, kak ita dan juga kak tie... HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! Dan semua kaum ibu yang kenal dan tak mengenali saya!

p/s: Nak buat entry fo my mother but soon... now, enjoy with the song first!

2 comments:

norh said...

Happy Mother's Day kak Era...

Era Khairani said...

Thanks...

CUBA BENDA BARU

 Cuba Benda Baru SUSAH. Memamg susah. Bila kita nak mula benda-benda baru ni. Kalau dulu melulu ikut suka saja, tapi bila ada tujuan dan mat...